- Piedmont College, Bachelor of Science in Biology, 1995
- Pacific University, Doctor of Optometry, 2005
- Colorado Vision Summit, 2005-Present
- Review of Optometry, 2007
- Review of Optometry, 2010
- American Optometry Association
- Colorado Optometry Association
- Fort Collins Lion’s Club
- Northern Colorado Optometric Society – Secretary/Treasurer – 2015
Think About This:
- There is much more to vision screening than simply reading the lowest line on an eye chart. Without a comprehensive exam, visual impairments can lead to learning difficulties in children as well as permanent eye damage.
- It is vital to have your child/children tested by an eye care professional prior to 1st grade.
- Many serious health conditions are often first detected in eyes and diagnosed by eye doctors.
What Makes Me Smile
I played soccer in college. I’ve since turned to golf with slightly less success. I’m still trying to break 90. My beautiful wife and I recently welcomed our first child, a daughter. She makes me smile every day.