About the Eye Center of Northern Colorado
Mission Statement and Practice Vision
To provide the highest quality eye care and personal-best vision to every patient we are privileged to serve.
Our vision is to be recognized as the eye care provider of choice by exceeding national benchmarks for clinical quality, providing an unrivaled patient experience and by being a regional employer of choice. Through the integration of education, research, and our commitment to excellence in medical, surgical, and optical care, we will continue to meet the growing need in our region for access to premium eye care products and services.
Your Eye Center
- The Eye Center of Northern Colorado is here to stay. You can depend on the doctors and staff of the Eye Center to be here when you need us. The roots of the ECNC reach back to 1916 and continues to expand as Northern Colorado’s population grows.
- The fellowship-trained doctors at the Eye Center live, work, and play in the Fort Collins area. They are committed to serving part of the community in many capacities.
- Besides seeing patients at our five locations, they support local philanthropic and cultural organizations, putting community engagement as part of their personal service goals.
- The Eye Center is here to support your vision goals as well as your community, truly making it your Eye Center.
Dedicated to Excellence In Eye Care
- Our ophthalmologists are fellowship-trained and offer care in many areas of specialty, medical, and surgical care.
- Your Eye Center is committed to increasing access to specialty eye care to Northern Colorado’s growing population.
- Seniors who have trouble traveling can rest assured that we offer specialty and medical care at a location convenient to them.
- We currently have five Eye Center locations, seeing patients in satellite offices in eastern Colorado, Wyoming, and Arvada, and have surgical privileges in several regional hospitals.
Your Eye Center knows that having your personal best vision is important for a full life and that inspires us to offer the very best in compassionate and comprehensive medical, surgical, and optical care.
Comprehensive Eye Care
Specialty Eye Care
Throughout the years, and the many changes, one constant at the Eye Center of Northern Colorado has been our dedication to professionalism and providing the best care using state-of-the-art techniques. Our doctors now use advanced imaging and lasers but the services we provide reveal the old-fashioned values of relationship building and effective patient-focused eye care.
Eye Center of Northern Colorado Community Engagement
- The Eye Center of Northern Colorado is the official eye care provider for Colorado State University in Fort Collins and the University of Northern Colorado.
- We are the official LASIK provider for the Colorado Eagles professional ice hockey team.
- We also support local arts and culture such as the Museum of Art Fort Collins and philanthropic groups such as Realities for Children. We love this community and are proud to support groups that strive to make it better.