About the Eye Center of Northern Colorado
Our mission is to enhance quality of life by improving eye health and vision through compassionate care, state-of-the-art technology, and exceptional patient service.
Our vision is to be recognized as a center of excellence in eye care by exceeding national benchmarks for clinical quality, providing an unrivaled patient experience and being a regional employer of choice. Through the integration of education, research, and our commitment to excellence, we will continue to meet the growing need in our region for access to premium eye care.
Your Eye Center
- The Eye Center of Northern Colorado is here to stay. You can depend on the doctors and staff of the Eye Center to be here when you need us. The roots of the ECNC reach back to 1916 and continues to expand as Northern Colorado’s population grows.
- The fellowship-trained doctors at the Eye Center live, work, and play in the Fort Collins area. They are committed to serving part of the community in many capacities.
- Besides seeing patients at our five locations, they support local philanthropic and cultural organizations, putting community engagement as part of their personal service goals.
- We are here to support your vision goals as well as our community.
Dedicated to Excellence In Eye Care
- Our ophthalmologists are fellowship-trained and offer care in many areas of specialty, medical, and surgical care.
- Your Eye Center is committed to increasing access to specialty eye care to Northern Colorado’s growing population.
- Seniors who have trouble traveling can rest assured that we offer specialty and medical care at a location convenient to them.
- We currently have five Eye Center locations, seeing patients in satellite offices in eastern Colorado, Wyoming, and Arvada, and have surgical privileges in several regional hospitals.
Eye Center of Northern Colorado Community Engagement
- The Eye Center of Northern Colorado is the official eye care provider for Colorado State University in Fort Collins and the University of Northern Colorado.
- We are the official LASIK provider for the Colorado Eagles professional ice hockey team.
- We also support local arts and culture such as the Museum of Art Fort Collins and philanthropic groups such as Realities for Children. We love this community and are proud to support groups that strive to make it better.