Laser cataract correction and refractive surgery to restore vision and decrease the need for distance and reading glasses. Near focusing lens implants, laser eye surgery, and phakic IOLs.
- Post-residency training in eye laser and refractive surgery Moran Eye Center, Residency in Ophthalmology
- University of Utah, Doctor of Medicine, Honors
- Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Zoology Cum Laude
- Member of the Cataract Committee and co-chair of the Clinical Classroom Committee for the ASCRS
- Teaches advanced surgical techniques at the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) and The American Society of Cataract
- Refractive Surgery (ASCRS) national meetings
- Certified physician trainer for the Visx laser vision correction system
What Makes Me Smile:
I am a happily married, father of three teenagers. I spend most of my free time with my family and church and love gardening, fishing, biking, photography, water sports, and hunting.