Josh Y. Apple, MD
Practice Focus: Medical and surgical management of glaucoma and cataracts. Education: …
Patrick D. Arnold, MD
Practice Focus: Northern Colorado’s only full-time specialist in pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus.
Matthew Asano, MD
Practice Focus: Medical and surgical treatments for diseases of the macula, retina, and…
Kent P. Bashford, DO
Practice Focus: Medical and surgical management of glaucoma and cataracts.
Jennifer D. Cecil, MD
Practice Focus: General Ophthalmology including cataracts, glaucoma, diabetes, and macular degeneration.
Kent R. Crews, MD
Practice Focus: Medical Retina, Diabetes, Ocular Inflammation (Uveitis), Cataract Education: University…
Gary J. Foster, MD
Practice Focus: Laser cataract correction and refractive surgery to restore vision and decrease…
Arthur Korotkin, MD
Practice Focus: Medical and surgical treatments for diseases of the macula,…
Jason Mayer, MD
Practice Focus: Medical and surgical management of corneal and external disease…
Karl Olsen, MD
Practice Focus: Advanced refractive cataract surgery techniques, including the use of…
Chet E. Reistad, MD
Practice Focus: Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the forehead and eyelids,…
Matthew Robinson, MD
Practice Focus: Medical and surgical diseases of the cornea, as well…
William A. Shachtman, MD
Practice Focus: General Ophthalmology Education: University of Colorado, Specialty…
Randall W. Smith, MD
Practice Focus: Cataracts, custom cataract surgery, and custom LASIK vision correction to achieve…
Michelle Chaney, OD
Education: Pacific University, Doctor of Optometry University of Wyoming, Bachelor of Science in…
Kelsey Elrod, OD
Education: Pacific University, Doctor of Optometry Colorado State University, Bachelor of Science in…
Ben Marske, OD
Education: Pacific University, Doctor of Optometry, 2003 Wartburg College, Bachelor of Arts, 1998…
Nathan Rains, OD
Education: Pacific University, Doctor of Optometry, 2010 Central Washington University, Information Technology and…
Marcelo Saldivia, OD
Education: Piedmont College, Bachelor of Science in Biology, 1995 Pacific University, Doctor of…
Maryn Sturm, OD
Education: UC Berkeley, BS in Biology 2000 Harbor-UCLA Research Fellowship in Genetics 2005 Southern California…
Natalie Santelli, OD
Education: University of Missouri, St. Louis, Doctor of Optometry Southern Illinois University, Masters…
If you live in Northern Colorado, you know that it’s a great place to live, work, and play. At the Eye Center of Northern Colorado, we agree! Our eye doctors have served this community for five decades and are continuing to grow with Northern Colorado!
- We currently have five locations, in Fort Collins, Loveland, and Greeley and hold satellite clinics in various cities throughout Northern Colorado and Wyoming.
- Our practice is comprised of a team of 14 ophthalmologists and 7 optometrists who have performed more than 38,000 refractive surgical procedures and over 25,000 cataract procedures.
- We offer medical care ranging from eye examinations and vision evaluations to treatments for Glaucoma, Cataracts, Diabetic Retinopathy, Macular Degeneration, Detached and Torn Retina, Corneal Transplants, Blepharoplasty, and Pediatric Eye Care.
- We have corrected refractive errors (nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism) for thousands of patients over the years – giving people more visual freedom.
- In our state-of-the-art Surgery Center, our surgeons perform Custom LASIK (and other refractive technologies), Cataract Removal and Intraocular Lens (IOL) Replacement, Glaucoma Surgery, Pediatric and Strabismus Surgery, Vitreo-Retinal Surgery, Corneal Transplants, and Ophthalmic Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- We were the first practice in Colorado to offer laser-assisted Cataract Surgery using the bladeless LenSx® Laser.