Cullen Ryburn, MD
Cataract Surgery/Cornea Surgery/Laser Vision Correction
Medical and surgical management of corneal diseases, laser vision correction, complex cataract surgery, and anterior segment reconstruction.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Fellowship in Cornea, Refractive, and External Disease
- University of Colorado, Ophthalmology Residency
- Virginia Mason, Transitional Medicine Internship
- Texas Tech University El Paso, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas, Bachelor of Science
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- The Colorado Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
What Makes Me Smile:
Kayaking, snowboarding, backpacking, fishing, and basically any outdoor activity! I also picked up a special interest in photography to capture some of my favorite moments while exploring America’s amazing national parks.