Trust Your Eyes to the Experts
I am thrilled with my cataract surgery. Having worn Coke-bottle glasses since 2nd grade and then contacts, I now see more clearly than I did with either, despite my glaucoma! I went from about 20/600 to 20/15, almost overnight. Thank you with all my heart for this miracle of true vision! – Janet L.
- Cataract surgery is one of the most commonly performed surgeries in the world. At the Eye Center of Northern Colorado, we make sure your experience is anything but common.
- Through our state-of-the-art laser cataract surgery technology and some of the most experienced doctors in the state, you can feel confident knowing that your eyes are in good hands.
- Each of our cataract surgeons is board-certified in cataract surgery and utilizes the most up to date technologies and treatments to Northern Colorado.
- Our practice was the first to bring laser-assisted cataract surgery to Colorado.
- This technology paired with ORA® ensures your surgery will be customized to you from start to finish. When restoring your vision, our doctors use state-of-the-art technology to ensure the best possible outcomes.
Call today to schedule an exam to see if you cataract surgery can improve your vision.[cta id=”654″ vid=”0″]
In addition to surgically treating your cataracts, our doctors can also correct your common eye conditions like astigmatism, hyperopia, and myopia.
- The Eye Center of Northern Colorado offers a variety of lifestyle lens options that will suit your visual goals.
- It is our goal to help you regain the vision of your youth so you can experience life without non-stop corrective lenses.
- Please review the information on the steps of cataract surgery below, and we look forward to meeting you!
To see if cataract surgery can reclaim your lost vision, contact the Eye Center of Northern Colorado at (970) 221-2222 to schedule a Cataract Evaluation.[cta id=”654″ vid=”0″]