Specialty Eye Care
Trust Your Eye Care to the Experts
Just as your body changes as you age, so do your eyes. Even if you’ve had perfect vision your entire life, as you get older, certain conditions can start to affect how you see. Often there is no way to prevent these conditions from occurring, but there are usually ways to treat or manage the situations so your vision can be protected for as long as possible. When a condition or disease is diagnosed, you’ll want to make sure you are getting the very best eye care available. You’ll be seen by a doctor who is a specialist, and offered the flexibility of location to be seen.
[cta id=”654″ vid=”0″]
Specialist Eye Doctors
- The best eye care means making sure that your eye care is overseen by an ophthalmologist: a medical doctor who has specialized in the eye.
- At the Eye Center of Northern Colorado, our specialists are ophthalmologists who are fellowship-trained in a specific sub-specialty area of ophthalmology.
- What this means for you is that when you see a specialist for treatment of a diagnosis, you are being seen by a medical doctor who has spent years to hone their expertise in treating your problem.
- Your treatment will be the best available to restore or maintain your vision.
Flexibility of Location
At the Eye Center of Northern Colorado, we offer a vast array of specialty eye care services at five locations to meet the changing needs of our patients.
- Most diagnoses can be seen in multiple locations, allowing you to choose.
- We have offices in Fort Collins, Loveland, and Greeley.
- We also have satellite offices in various locations through Northern Colorado and Wyoming.
- Our doctors have surgical privileges in hospitals around the area.
We can diagnose and treat:
We have general ophthalmologists and fellowship-trained ophthalmologists in the fields of:
If you are experiencing any vision changes, contact us today to schedule an eye exam.
[cta id=”654″ vid=”0″]
Trust Your Eyes to the Experts I am thrilled with my cataract surgery. Having worn Coke-bottle glasses since 2nd grade and then contacts, I now see more clearly than I did…Read More
EYE CENTER OF NORTHERN COLORADO CLINICAL STUDIES At Eye Center of Northern Colorado, we believe that clinical research helps us enrich and develop better treatment options for our patients. Our…Read More
The Eye Center of Northern Colorado provides specialty cornea care for all issues relating to the cornea. Dr. Jason Mayer is our board certified and fellowship-trained corneal specialists. He offers diagnosis,…Read More
Eye Watering and Excessive Tearing: Dry Eye Oddly enough, if you are prone to excessive eye watering or tearing, you might actually have a condition called dry eye syndrome. Dry…Read More
When you’ve been told that you have glaucoma, you are sure to have questions about what this means for your vision in the short term and the long term. The…Read More
Pediatric Eye Care Development of the visual system occurs from birth through the first ten years of life. Ideally, children should have their first eye exam when they’re around 3…Read More
Our fellowship-trained, board certified retinal specialists provide the highest-quality medical and surgical care. We use state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic equipment. We strive to provide the best personal care and achieve…Read More