Colorado’s Best LASIK
No two eyes are exactly the same.
No singular LASIK technology can provide the very best outcomes for every unique set of eyes.
The Eye Laser Center of Northern Colorado is the only LASIK provider in the region to offer multiple bladeless (all-laser) LASIK platforms on-site. This gives our surgeons the flexibility to select the right technology to correct your vision imperfections with greater accuracy and safety than ever before. The entire LASIK experience is customized from start to finish. We utilize today’s most advanced, FDA-approved lasers for your procedure:
- IFS® Advanced Femtosecond Laser for the creation of the flap
- ALLEGRETTO WAVE® Eye-Q 500 Excimer Laser for corneal reshaping
- Contoura™ Vision Topography-Guided LASIK for corneal reshaping
Step 1: BLADELESS FLAP CREATION
The first surgical step in the LASIK process is the creation of the corneal flap. We use the most advanced, fully-customizable fifth-generation iFS Advanced Femtosecond Laser for this process. Superior to the fourth-generation IntraLase FS Laser, it produces the same outstanding vision results and safety with the added bonus of:
- Increased speed: Allows creation of the corneal flap in 16 seconds or less
- Lower energy output: Reduces tissue inflammation
- Added comfort: Includes an ergonomic design with a high-res digital video microscope and touch screen
Step 2: LASER VISION CORRECTION
The second surgical step in the LASIK process is the actual laser vision correction. This is where our surgeons have the ability to choose the right technology for you, based on the type and severity of refractive error you have. Both technologies are based on earlier Wavefront assessments which take precise 3-D topographical measurements of how your eye processes images to guide the laser in reshaping the cornea. Our technologies are completely customizable to provide the most precise, quick and safe methods for superior results.
- ALLEGRETTO WAVE Eye-Q 500 Excimer Laser: Preserves as much of the cornea as possible to minimize vision problems in low light, such as halos or glare and allows our surgeons to treat more patients than ever before. Contoura™ Vision Topography-Guided LASIK: Tracks the imperfections in your cornea more precisely than ever before. This means that correcting your visual symptoms of farsightedness, nearsightedness, and astigmatism can be done more precisely yielding better results for our patients.
The Eye Center of Northern Colorado is proud to bring Contoura Vision to Fort Collins and all of Northern Colorado. To learn more about Contoura Vision, schedule a consultation with our LASIK staff and we will walk you through the whole process including how Contoura Vision can give you optimal LASIK surgery results.