How Can You Afford LASIK?
At the Eye Center of Northern Colorado, we work hard to make improving your vision as affordable as possible. While some vision procedures are covered by insurance, other procedures, such as LASIK and cosmetic procedures, are often considered elective and are not covered by insurance.
- Payment for your procedure is expected at the time of service. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- If your balance is over $1,000, you can choose to utilize financing options provided by CareCredit® or through any institution of your choice.
- To make LASIK as affordable as possible, we offer special 0% interest-free LASIK financing for 24 months.
- All prices include pre-and post-operative care; office visits at 1 Day, 1 Week, 1 Month, 6 Months and 1 Year.
Save More on Your Procedure with Flex Plans
- Flex Plans (Flexible Spending Accounts) allow you to put part of your earnings into a tax-free account to use for non-reimbursable medical expenses such as LASIK or cosmetic procedures.
- Most Flex Plans have a Use It or Lose It policy. If you don’t use the money for the intended purpose before the end of the year, the money you’ve contributed will be gone forever.
- That’s why it is so important to know all of the details of your specific plan before enrolling in the program.
Follow These Three Steps – In Order – for Flex Plan Savings
- Determine if you are a candidate for the procedure you want by scheduling a consultation.
- Find out your company’s deadline for open enrollment to sign up for Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Ask your doctor how much your specific procedure will cost so you can set aside the right dollar amount in your account. This will be determined during your consultation. We cannot pre-determine what procedure will be best for you without examining you first.
Please call the Eye Center of Northern Colorado with any questions about Flex Plans, financing and how to get the best price for your procedure.
Schedule a free LASIK consultation Today!