Comprehensive Eye Care
Comprehensive Eye Care
As one of the five senses, sight gives us a window into the world. Our daily lives depend so much on our sight that we don’t think about it until something goes wrong. It’s something that is easily forgotten or taken for granted. But when something goes wrong, be it an injury or a decline in our visual acuity, we want to be seen by a medical professional who can accurately diagnose and treat any disease or condition. In many instances, we might just need an adjustment in the prescription of our glasses, and at other times we need to see a specialist. One of the best things you can do for your vision is to be sure to have regular routine eye exams. At the Eye Center of Northern Colorado, we believe the basis of quality routine eye care is in relationship building and being patient-focused. The best way for us to know your eyes, in order to spot any changes is to have routine eye care with one of our medical professionals.
Annual exams by an eye doctor are important not just to make sure your prescription is giving you your best-corrected vision, but also because they can be useful in diagnosing other diseases so they can be treated before they rob you of your sight.
- This is where the Eye Center of Northern Colorado comes in; we provide services ranging from annual eye exams to specialist appointments to treat any problem you could have with your eyes.
- From a child’s first eye check up to seniors working hard to make sure they keep good eyesight for as long as possible the Eye Center of Northern Colorado offers comprehensive eye care for the whole family.
- Our practice consists of 14 ophthalmologists and 7 optometrists.
- We have five locations, including offices in Fort Collins, Loveland, and Greeley and satellite clinics throughout Northern Colorado and Wyoming.
- We treat everyone from newborn babies to senior citizens who want to preserve their eyesight to enjoy the sights of every day of life.
- Besides the medical aspects of vision, we also offer three optical departments so you can have the best looking glasses as well as your best vision.
- Medical conditions such as glaucoma and diabetes can best be treated when detected early with an eye exam.
- Call today to schedule your annual exam.
Whether you have worn glasses for a lifetime or are making your first eyewear purchase, Eye Center Optical will give you one of a kind service, selection and quality. If you have any questions, call (970) 493-0400 and our optical staff will be happy to help.
- Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:30pm
- Saturday from 8:00am to noon
Contact Lens Evaluations at the Eye Center of Northern Colorado Need to Order Your Contacts? Begin your online order with ease! Order Your Contacts Here At…Read More
PROTECT YOUR EYESIGHT WITH A ROUTINE EYE EXAM Scheduling regular eye exams at The Eye Center of Northern Colorado can not only detect vision problems before you are even aware…Read More
EYE CENTER OF NORTHERN COLORADO OPTICAL: YOUR ONE-STOP SHOP 2018 Winner of the NOCO Style Magazine’s Best Optical Center Fort Collins at Prospect Optical Center: 970.493.0400 Loveland at Centerra Optical…Read More