Matthew Robinson, MD
Medical and surgical diseases of the cornea, as well as cataract and refractive surgery (LASIK, PRK).
- Louisiana State University, Fellowship training in Cornea and Refractive Surgery
- State University of New York at Syracuse, Doctor of Medicine
- Duke University, Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Residency in ophthalmology at the University of Louisville
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
What Makes Me Smile:
I enjoy spending time with my furry friends, and a well-made beer.
Great LASIK results! I will recommend Eye Center of Northern CO and Dr Robinson to potential patients.