Marcelo Saldivia, OD
- Piedmont College, Bachelor of Science in Biology, 1995
- Pacific University, Doctor of Optometry, 2005
- Colorado Vision Summit, 2005-Present
- Review of Optometry, 2007
- Review of Optometry, 2010
- American Optometry Association
- Colorado Optometry Association
- Fort Collins Lion’s Club
- Northern Colorado Optometric Society – Secretary/Treasurer – 2015
Think About This:
- There is much more to vision screening than simply reading the lowest line on an eye chart. Without a comprehensive exam, visual impairments can lead to learning difficulties in children as well as permanent eye damage.
- It is vital to have your child/children tested by an eye care professional prior to 1st grade.
- Many serious health conditions are often first detected in eyes and diagnosed by eye doctors.
What Makes Me Smile
I played soccer in college. I’ve since turned to golf with slightly less success. I’m still trying to break 90. My beautiful wife and I recently welcomed our first child, a daughter. She makes me smile every day.
I loved the attention paid to my comfort during and after the procedure. Everyone was kind and considerate and very friendly. Becoming an eye doctor wasn’t my first profession, but it will be my last. I love helping people to see better. The world is full of incredible sights and I get to deliver them to my patients in crystal clear style.