Jeffrey Weeks, MD
General Ophthalmology including cataracts, glaucoma, diabetes, and macular degeneration.
- Doctor of Medicine University of Nebraska 1977
- Interned at Health Care Services of Alameda County 1977-78
- Residency on ophthalmology with the US Army Medical Department/Walter Reed Medical Center 1981
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- The Colorado Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- Northern Colorado Medical Society
- Loveland Rotary Club
What Makes Me Smile:
Dr. Weeks is married to Christy, has three children and seven grandchildren. In his spare time he enjoys fly-fishing and spending time with his family.
Dr. Weeks enjoys working with children and does volunteer surgery in Guatemala.