Natalie Santelli, OD
- University of Missouri, St. Louis, Doctor of Optometry
- Southern Illinois University, Masters in the Art of Teaching
- University of Illinois, Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Fellowship in medical contact lenses from the Oregon Health and Science University in Portland, Oregon.
- Recipient of the 2012 prestigious George Mertz Contact Lens Residency Award.
- American Optometric Association
- American Academy of Optometry
- Colorado Optometric Association
What Makes Me Smile:
I am an avid cyclist, runner, traveler, actress, and dog lover. I also enjoy learning new languages, particularly Spanish!