Kent P. Bashford, DO
Medical and surgical management of glaucoma and cataracts.
- Yale University, Fellowship in Glaucoma
- Ohio University/Grandview Hospital, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Des Moines University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- American Glaucoma Society
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Colorado Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
What Makes Me Smile:
Spending time with my family on the lake or in the mountains and working with the youth in my church.
Dr. Bashford saw me an extra time on short notice to reassure me that my eyesight could be corrected with glasses before my second surgery. He was very reassuring and understanding and alleviated many of my concerns. I really appreciated the extra care that I received.