Daniel J. Ozzello MD
Ophthalmic Plastic/Reconstructive surgery
Practice Focus: Ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery, specializing in thyroid eye disease, orbital inflammation, eyelid malposition, orbital trauma, orbital tumors, lacrimal system disease, pediatric Oculoplastics, cosmetic oculoplastic surgery, and global ophthalmology partnerships. Experience prescribing and managing Tepezza for a wide range of patients with thyroid eye disease.
- Colorado State University, Bachelor of Science, Zoology. Summa cum laude
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, Alpha Omega Alpha honor society
- St. Joseph Hospital, Internal Medicine Internship.
- Wills Eye Ophthalmology Residency at Jefferson, Ophthalmology Residency.
- University of California, San Diego, Shiley Eye Institute American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship and Clinical Instructor in Ophthalmology
- American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Optometric Association
- American Medical Association
- American Board of Ophthalmology Certified