Chet E. Reistad, MD
Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the forehead and eyelids, tumor surgery of the eyelids and eye socket, periocular trauma, tearing problems, eyelid spasms, and thyroid eye disease. He also performs non-surgical treatments including BOTOX®, dermal filler injections, CO2 laser skin resurfacing, Kybella®, and Pellevé® wrinkle reduction treatments. For more information on Dr. Reistad, visit his website: www.chetreistadmd.com
- American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, two-year specialized training program
- Yale University, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Washington University, Doctor of Medicine
- Washington University, Bachelor of Science, Summa Cum Laude
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Eagle Scouts of America
What Makes Me Smile:
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my wife and three kids and playing tennis.
It was overall a great experience. Very happy with the results. Everyone involved was great. A special thanks to Dr. Reistad!