Arthur Korotkin, MD
Medical and surgical treatments for diseases of the macula, retina, and the vitreous.
- University of Colorado, Surgical and Medical Vitreoretinal Fellowship
- University of California San Diego, Residency in ophthalmology, Chief Resident
- Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas, Internal medicine internship
- University of Texas Southwestern, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California San Diego, Summa Cum Laude
- Outstanding Teacher Award- UCSD Department of Ophthalmology
- Schanzlin Research Award – UCSD Department of Ophthalmology
American Academy of Ophthalmology
What Makes Me Smile:
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my wife and kids, hiking, and an occasional good book.
I can’t pick one thing! The entire process, from my pre-op appointments to the surgery and post-op follow up, was outstanding. Everything was well explained at all points in the process.