State-of-the-Art Surgery Center
When you need surgery on your eye, you want the best, most highly trained specialist to handle the surgery. This is what you get when you come to the Eye Center of Northern Colorado. Our ophthalmic surgeons are fellowship-trained in their area of specialty and have highly trained staff and technicians to support them.
- The Eye Center of Northern Colorado Ambulatory Surgery Center is a unique, AAAHC accredited facility in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- The surgery center offers a state-of-the-art eye care facility staffed with friendly, professional, and caring individuals dedicated to the highest quality and standards of eye care.
- The comfortable and professional atmosphere allows most patients the opportunity to have their scheduled procedure completed and back home in under 3 hours.
The highly-trained and experienced doctors, ophthalmic professionals, and staff specialize in many different areas of surgery at the center:
- Cataract Surgery: traditional and laser-assisted
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Eye Muscle Surgery for both children and adults
- Retinal Surgery
- Corneal Transplants
- Plastic Surgery of the eye and face
- As well as an array of other surgery options
Please fill out the below form to request a release of your medical records:
We invite you to meet our doctors and schedule your eye surgery at the Eye Center of Northern Colorado Ambulatory Surgery Center: (970) 221-2222.